Welcome! Here's a Little Bit About Me.

Hi friends!

My name is Chelsea Berghoefer. If we're being a bit formal for a minute, I'll give you the quick facts: I'm a writer, reader, occasional English manuscript editor, and occasional EFL/ESL (English as a foreign/second language) tutor. I was born and raised in northeast Florida, but have lived between various parts of the USA and South Korea since 2016. You can catch me on Instagram and Pinterest by clicking those links or searching @chelseabwriter!

I've always loved to write. The first story I remember writing was about two girls who solved a mystery at an old library. I was big on writing mystery stories about tween detective girls, something I entirely blame Mary Kate and Ashley for. My stories weren't very good, but I didn't really care. I just kept writing, and I just kept reading, and I've kept those habits into my adulthood. We all need a little escape sometimes, and stories have a beautiful way of helping us not only process what we think and feel, but help us develop empathy for others as well.

OF ROSES AND ROGUES 

(along with my other works) 

are available here!






To all my fellow readers, writers, and supportive friends: I hope you find something you like among my writings, and I hope you have many books in your future and many lovely days.

"Hi!" "Bye!"
Until next time!
Chelsea B. Writer

Comments

Popular Posts